List of All Apple Authorised Service Centres in Gurgaon and Faridabad
Why Apple Authorised Service Centres?
There is no doubt about the fact that Apple devices have made life in the fast lane easier and more fashionable than ever. However, like any other machine, they are prone to falls, impacts, shocks and spills. And since their price tags are not always easy on the pocket, you will naturally want to get your iPhone, iPad, MacBook or Apple Watch fixed as soon as possible. And this guide is going to help you with that. First things first though, you need to make sure whether your device is still under warranty or not. That will determine if you have to shell out any money for the repair job or not. So, here are the steps to follow to check if your Apple device and the issue are covered by Apple’s warranty:
- To check the warranty status of your device, click on https://checkcoverage.apple.com/in/en/ and you can find out if you are eligible for more AppleCare coverage.
- Next, you will see a box where you have to provide the serial number of your Apple device. Check this guide if you are not sure what the serial number is.
- Once you scroll down the page, you need to enter the code you see, for the purpose of verification.
You will get to see all your coverage details next. This will help you understand if you are still eligible to purchase AppleCare and whether the repair and service coverage has an active status. Once you know for sure whether your Apple device is covered by warranty or not, you can head to an Apple service centre in Gurgaon/Faridabad with the purchase invoice.
The benefit of having accidental damage protection or insurance
Though Apple devices come with a warranty of 1 year when you buy them, it might not be enough to cover you against substantial repair costs that can arise after the first year, in case of accidental damage. This is why availing insurance or accidental damage protection from Apple or a third party can help you save money and worry less. You can go for AppleCare+, for example, and get 2 years of service and support coverage certified by Apple, instead of settling for the 1 year coverage you get for hardware repairs originally. AppleCare+ also offers priority technical support, battery service coverage, and protection against 2 accidental damages in a year. You don’t get these benefits under the standard warranty when you buy a new Apple device. Buying AppleCare+ is easy as well, as you can either do it from your iPhone or call 000800 1009009 within 60 days of purchasing an iPhone. For every incident of accidental damage, you have to pay a service fee of INR 2500 for screen damage and INR 8900 for any other type of damage. In case you don’t use up the 2 incidents within 12 months, they will expire. But, you will get 2 more incidents for the next year. You can also choose from different protection plans for your iPhone from a third party like Servify, which has partnered with Apple for this purpose. These plans are priced according to the models they cover. You will get coverage for accidental damages like drops, cracks and spills, with these plans. The OneAssist Accidental and Liquid Damage Protection Plan for your iPad or iPhone is also a helpful one. With this, you can make 2 claims during the tenure of your membership. In short, having accidental damage protection or insurance can help you save a lot of money when it comes to repairing damaged Apple devices, thereby ensuring peace of mind.
Warranty guidelines to be aware of before visiting an Apple service centre in Gurgaon /Faridabad
- The one-year warranty you get at the time of purchasing an Apple device covers you against any hardware issue or manufacturing defect.
- In case your device suffers a water damage or accidental physical damage or is handled improperly, the Apple Limited Warranty will not apply. But, you will get coverage if you have insurance or accidental damage protection from Apple or a third party.
- If your Apple device is no longer under warranty, you need to pay a fee, which is based on the extent of repair involved.
- In case the warranty on your Apple device has expired, no Apple centre can extend or renew the same.
Here’s how you can get more information about your Warranty or AppleCare Plan
- Click on https://checkcoverage.apple.com/in/en/ (as mentioned above) or apple.com, to find out if your Apple device is covered by limited warranty or AppleCare Plan. You need to enter your Apple ID if you click on the second link.
- To check the inclusions under your coverage, sign in to apple.com. Next, select your Apple device to know about the technical support and hardware repairs you are entitled to get. Or, you can open the Settings app on your Apple device, tap on General and About, and then click on Limited Warranty or AppleCare Plan or Coverage Expired.
- The coverage expiration date will be on display.
- To check the agreement number or proof of coverage, sign into apple.com. Then, select your device and tap on View Proof of Coverage.
- If you wish to request a repair from the same page, click on the option called “Set up a repair”. Then you need to pick the device problem and the type of support you need.
List of Apple service centres in Gurgaon/Faridabad
|Location:||Unicorn Infosolutions Pvt Ltd, Cyber City – Gurgaon|
|Address:||UNIT NO. 8, BUILDING, 8C, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, Gurugram|
|Location:||Tresor Systems Pvt Ltd, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon|
|Address:||Shop No-206-208, 2nd Floor, South Point Mall, Golf Course Road, DLF Phase 5, Sector 53, Gurugram|
|Location:||Unicorn Infoslutions Pvt Ltd, One Horizon – Gurgaon|
|Address:||Shop T-1, 112 Floor Plaza tower T-01 One Horizon Center, Golf Course Road, Sect, Gurugram|
|Location:||Tresor Systems Pvt Ltd, Wordmark, Gurgaon|
|Address:||GF-11, Tower 2, Worldmark, Sector 65, Gurugram|
|Location:||iDelta Electronic Services Llp, Faridabad|
|Address:||Sco No 14, Huda Market, SEC 16, Faridabad|
|Location:||Unicorn Infosolutions Pvt Ltd, Faridabad|
|Address:||Crown Interiorz Shopping Mall 1st Floor, Shop No: 36-B,Sec, 35, Mathura Rd, Faridabad|
The alternative: The best Apple service centre in Gurgaon/Faridabad
In case your damaged Apple device is no longer under warranty or is not insured, it might cost you quite a bit of money to get it repaired at an authorised Apple service centre. Even a minor repair job might be more expensive than you think. What to do then? Relax and get in touch with Rapid Repair’s supertechies if you need a repair job that is affordable yet perfect.
What is Rapid Repair?
Do you know why we have emerged as the go-to service centre for all repairs related to iPhones, iPads, MacBooks and Apple Watches in Gurgaon/Faridabad? Because our customers trust us with their precious devices as well as their hard-earned money! Don’t believe us? Go through the glowing reviews shared by our happy customers yourself. We don’t burn a hole in your pocket, no matter what issue your Apple device might be facing. So, whether it is your iPad, iPhone, MacBook, or Apple Watch that is malfunctioning, we offer the top quality service always. That is because our brand makes sure that your Apple device performs flawlessly for years to come. Since complete customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal, we make your entire experience super smooth. We take care of all your needs, from the time you call Rapid Repair to discuss your device issue to the time we repair it and send it back to you. Still not sure why Apple users trust us for all types of repair jobs instead of approaching authorized Apple service centres? Read on.
1) Team of Superpowers
Our experienced technicians have advanced Level 4 repair skills to handle any issue that your iPhone, iPad, MacBook or Apple Watch might be facing. They use only cutting-edge tools to diagnose your device’s problem correctly and resolve it with finesse. Hence, we can fix any issue like a pro. At our Apple repair centre, we can tackle both simple and complicated problems without breaking a sweat. We replace screens and batteries with the same confidence that we use to handle complicated hardware problems like loop disease, water damage or a dead device.
2) Complete convenience and peace of mind
You no longer need to step outside to get your Apple device repaired the right way. You can simply go for our “free of cost pick up and drop” service across 28000 pin codes in India for fixing your iPhone, iPad, MacBook or Apple Watch. When we send you back the repaired device in shipshape, we don’t charge you anything. Plus, irrespective of where you live in Gurgaon/Faridabad, we give you a standby phone while your iPhone is getting fixed, so that you can go on with your life easily.
3) Warranty for Life
Since we are super confident about the work we do, we offer a lifetime warranty on all the spare parts that we use for our iPad and iPhone repairs (except the battery which comes with 1 year replacement). Moreover, in case you face any functionality problem post repair, we can help you with that, unless any physical damage or water damage is involved.
4) Authentic Spare Parts
At Rapid Repair, our aim is to make sure that your device runs just like it used to, after we repair it. Hence, we use genuine spare parts only for every job that we do in Gurgaon/Faridabad. Our spare parts are of the best quality and sourced from the most reliable suppliers. If you are keen to find out more about Rapid Repair, visit https://rapidrepair.in/or get in touch with our supertechies and see what difference we can do to your device.