iPhone Screen Recording Tips & Hacks – An A To Z Guide For iPhone Screen Record
Whether you want to describe a set of problems on your device screen or you want to share some information, which is without a purposeful link, with someone away from you – screen recording is a hack that has existed for a few good years now. It’s simple enough to use screen recording softwares or to make the most of the in-built screen recording features that appear in a separate folder in a synchronized manner. What more? You get to deliver instructions, describe glitches on your screen, share video proofs, and much more using the screen record in iPhone or other Android devices alike. But are you missing something? Are you unaware of all the advantages that you can get from this simple screen record in iPhone feature? If yes – this article’s just for you!
How To Make The Most Of Screen Recording On An iPhone?
First, the basics! How to screen record in iPhone with sound? You can simply do that – record and capture sound – by doing the following:
- Go to Settings > Control Center, then tap next to the Screen Recording option
- Open Control Center > then wait for a three-second countdown
- To stop screen recording – Open Control Center / Red Bar on the top of your screen > then tap to stop
This is the basic – and the ideal – way to screen record in iPhone devices.
Read – Hidden iPhone X Tips and Tricks That You Should Know
Let’s go further and see what else can be offered to a user when he searches for something like ‘how do you screen record in iPhone?’ or has other further queries similar to this. The iPhone devices may not be as flexible as their Android counterparts but if you’re paying attention and have the right info then you can use some features, which are relatively unknown to the layman. So pay attention folks!
Things To Unlock – Hacks You Must Know About Screen Recording In iPhones
Now it is common knowledge that all iPhone devices – with iOS 11 and above – have in-built screen recording options for its users. But what we don’t often hear about is that you can record yourself speaking / talking / singing while recording your screen but you just have to go a step further to be able to pull off that simple – yet lucrative – stunt on your iPhone device. Now record your iPhone screen with sound by turning your microphone on. Yes, your microphone is the key for you to do this so make sure your microphone is turned on and not in a dusty or damaged condition.
You can follow these steps to do so:
- Tap and hold the Record button
- In the pop-up screen, tap on the microphone icon at the bottom, then tap Start Recording. You’ll see the countdown begin
- Tap twice to exit the screen and close the Control Center
- Now the microphone will turn on any time you begin recording. If you don’t want to use your microphone, you can turn it off by returning to this screen and pressing and holding the microphone icon
Next, you can also open and edit your screen recording on your iPhone. Yes, that’s possible! You might have to make changes when you screen record on iPhone without sound or screen record on iPhone with sound. You might have to hide a few codes, passwords, and other confidential details while still having the need to share whatever else is there on your screen recording. So, for times like these – you can simply edit your screen recording.
Read – 15 iPhone Secret Tips and Hacks that You Should Know About
You can follow the steps to do so:
- Open the Camera Roll album in the Photos app and tap the video
- Tap Edit in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a visual timeline of the video. To trim the beginning of the video, tap and drag the arrow beside the Play button to the right. It should turn yellow. Trim the end by tapping and dragging the arrow on the left
- Press the Play button to watch the new version. Keep adjusting the arrows until you’re satisfied
You can Edit filters – similar to how we do it for photos in iPhone – and save your new edited version in your gallery.
You can also download special softwares or applications, which might help you to hide or put gifs and other stickers on your screen recording. This can also be done on instagram stories and you can save the output in your gallery.
Want to learn other hacks and tricks about ‘how do you screen record on iPhone’ and other such interesting and trending iOS-related topics? If yes, you can visit the link here to keep up with your techlicious curiosities.
Read about other iOS and OnePlus updates, here. Your trusted partners for the fastest repairs in Delhi/NCR and across the country!