Quick fix for your iPhone, iPad, MacBook or Apple Watch? Check out a list of Apple Service Centres in Chennai
Apple devices are serious investments for gadget connoisseurs and need only the best kind of attention if they get damaged or malfunction. So, if your iPad, MacBook, iPhone or Apple Watch is acting up suddenly, you will need to know where to go for repair. This guide can come in handy then. Now, while an Apple service centre can perfectly fix your delicate device in a short time, it might charge you a hefty sum too. So, it might make you worry more than you need to. However, as long as your Apple device and the issue are covered by Apple’s warranty, you won’t have to pay anything for the repair job. To check whether you still have that warranty or not, keep these steps in mind:
- Click on https://checkcoverage.apple.com/in/en/ to check the warranty status of your device. It will help you figure out if you are still eligible for more AppleCare coverage.
- The next step is to provide the serial number of your device in the designated box. Take a look at this guide if you are not sure what it is.
- Then scroll down the page and enter the code you see for verification.
You will get to see all your coverage details then. You will be able to figure out if you can still buy AppleCare and whether the repair and service coverage is active or not.
So, once you know if your device is covered by warranty or not, get in touch with an Apple service centre in Chennai. You should take along the purchase invoice when you visit them.
The advantage of having insurance or accidental damage protection
The original warranty that you get while purchasing an Apple device might not be sufficient when it gets damaged and needs expensive repairs after the first year. Hence, getting insurance or accidental damage protection from Apple or a third party can help. For example, AppleCare+ helps you to extend the 1 year coverage you get for hardware repairs originally to 2 years of service and support coverage that is certified by Apple. Other perks include priority access to technical support, battery service coverage, and protection against 2 accidental damages in a year. All of these are not offered by the standard warranty you get while buying a new Apple device. It is easy to purchase AppleCare+ either from your iPhone or by calling 000800 1009009 within 60 days of purchasing an iPhone. For every incident of accidental damage, you need to pay a service fee of INR 2500 for screen damage and INR 8900 for any other kind of damage. If you don’t use up the 2 incidents within 12 months, they will expire. However, for the next year, you will get 2 more incidents.
You can also get a protection plan for your iPhone from a third party like Servify, which is offering these in partnership with Apple. The plans are priced depending on the models they cover. Accidental damages such as drops, cracks, and spills will be covered by them.
The OneAssist Accidental and Liquid Damage Protection Plan is also a sensible choice for your iPad or iPhone. With this, you can make 2 claims during the term of your membership.
All in all, accidental damage protection or insurance can give you mental peace and help you save a lot of money when a repair is required.
Warranty guidelines to know before you visit an Apple service centre in Chennai
- The one-year warranty you get when you purchase any Apple device covers you against any hardware problem or manufacturing defect.
- In case your device suffers water damage, accidental physical damage or is handled poorly, the Apple Limited Warranty will not apply. But, you will get coverage if you have insurance or accidental damage protection from Apple or a third party.
- You will need to bear a fee, based on the extent of the repair, if your Apple device is no longer under warranty.
- Your device’s warranty cannot be extended or renewed by any Apple centre if it is no longer under warranty.
How you can get more information about your AppleCare Plan or Warranty
- Click on https://checkcoverage.apple.com/in/en/ (as mentioned above) or apple.com to figure out if your device is under limited warranty or AppleCare Plan. If you click on mysupport.apple.com, you will need to enter your Apple ID.
- To check the inclusions under your coverage, sign in to apple.com. Then select your Apple device to find out about the technical support and hardware repairs you are entitled to. Or, you can open the Settings app on your device, navigate to General and About, and then tap on Limited Warranty or AppleCare plan or Coverage Expired.
- The coverage expiration date will be displayed.
- To check the agreement number or proof of coverage, sign into apple.com. Next, select your device and tap on View Proof of Coverage.
- You can also request a repair from the same page by clicking on “Set up a repair”. Then, you need to choose the device problem and the support type you need.
Finally, when you are ready to hand over your Apple device for repair, take a look at the list of all Apple Centres and their locations in Chennai.
List of Apple service Centres in Chennai
|Address:||No. Okkiyam Thoraipakkam, Chenna, Tamil Nadu 600097|
|Location:||iCare – Ample Technologies Pvt Ltd – Adyar|
|Address:||Old No.48-B, New No. 103 First Floor, 1st Main Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020|
|Phone:||080 4699 9888|
|Location:||Future World Retail Pvt Ltd – Anna Nagar|
|Address:||C-56, GF, 1st Avenue, Anna Nagar – E, Adjacent to Naidu Hall, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600102|
|Location:||iCare – Ample Technologies Pvt Ltd – Aminjikarai|
|Address:||Shop 101A,1st Floor, Ampa Skywalk, Nelson Manickam Road, Aminjikarai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600029|
|Phone:||080 4699 9888|
|Location:||F1 Info Solutions & Services Pvt. Ltd. – Kilpauk|
|Address:||No. 18/1, Vasu Street, Kilpauk, Behind Ega Theatre, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600010|
The alternative: The best Apple service Centre in Chennai
It can be quite expensive to get an Apple device that is not insured or no longer under warranty repaired, and that too at an authorised Apple service centre. You might be charged a large sum even for a small job. However, there is no reason to lose heart as you can always contact the supertechies at Rapid Repair for a flawless repair job at an affordable price.
What is Rapid Repair?
We let our work do all the talking when it comes to repairing iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch or MacBook in Chennai. To find out why Apple users here bank on Rapid Repair to get all their issues sorted, you can go through the reviews of our happy customers who like getting their money’s worth.
We are especially known in Chennai for offering fast, flawless and cost-effective repair services for iPad, iPhone, MacBook, and Apple Watch. As a brand, we aim to offer the best service possible at all times, so that your precious Apple devices can perform brilliantly for long. By making your experience smooth and easy, we ensure utmost customer satisfaction. We take care of all your needs efficiently from the time you contact us for a repair job to the moment we hand over your fixed device.
Still not sure why Apple users flock to us for their repair needs instead of visiting authorized Apple service centres? Read on.
1) Team of Superpowers
Our technicians can take care of all repair jobs related to iPhones, iPads, MacBooks and Apple Watches, thanks to their advanced Level 4 repair skills. They use only cutting-edge diagnostic and repair tools to detect the exact problem with your device and resolve it perfectly. We can fix any issue like a pro, no matter how complex it is.
Our Apple repair centre is known for handling all kinds of device problems effortlessly, from the simplest ones to those that are highly complicated. Replacing screens and batteries is as easy for us as troubleshooting complex hardware problems like loop disease, water damage, or a dead device.
2) Convenience and peace of mind
With Rapid Repair, you can get your Apple device fixed from the comfort of your home! All you have to do is choose our “free of cost pick up and drop” service across 28000 pin codes in India to get your iPhone, iPad, MacBook or Apple Watch fixed fast. We also send you back the repaired device without any charge. Irrespective of your location in Chennai, we will give you a standby phone while your iPhone gets fixed, so that your everyday life is not disturbed.
3) Warranty for Life
The reason why we offer a lifetime warranty on all the spare parts we use for our iPhone and iPad repairs (except the battery which comes with 1 year replacement) is because we are highly confident about our work quality. We can assist you with any functionality problems that you face after repair, as long as no water damage or physical damage is involved.
4) Authentic Spare Parts
As a trusted centre for Apple device repairs, we use nothing but genuine spare parts, which makes us immensely popular in Chennai. For every single job, we source only top quality spare parts from the most reliable suppliers in the world.
To know more about Rapid Repair, visit https://rapidrepair.in/or get in touch with our supertechies and see the difference we can make to your device.