Trending Apps for Your iPhones & iPads – 15.3 Based Games and Widgets
As a new iPhone user, it is very enticing to scroll endlessly on the Apple Store and feel the added beneﬁts of having paid for an Apple device. For users, who are regular, it is not so big a deal but for people who switch from Android, the difference is subtle and surreal to say the least. Post the iOS update – The apple iOS 15.3 update – there are far more interesting applications and interactive widgets to look forward to. With the ever-so-wholesome collection of apps in the App Store, there is the Apple Store that provides a premium experience for people willing to purchase products and apps for their Apple Mac, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Apple TV, etc. The features revolving around AirTag have been explained in-depth in the Apple Store, which users can explore with fun and ease after the Apple iOS 15.3 update.
Read – What’s Screen Mirroring iPhone and How Does it Work?
So, what are the trending applications in the Apple Store and App Store for iPad and iPhone users? Let’s dive straight in.
Trending Apps For iPad and iPhone in 2022
Here is a list of the most trending apps for Apple iPads and iPhones in 2022 that are absolutely free to download but may come with a few in-app purchases:
- Adobe Lightroom for iPad – Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a powerful photo editor and camera app that empowers your capture and editing process
- Pixelcut: AI Graphic Design – remove background like a pro and make professional catalogs
- Zoom Cloud Meetings – gather for a professional meeting or a friends gathering better and brighter with the iOS 3 update
- Microsoft Teams – Chat. Collaborate. Bring your team together on Microsoft Teams
- Google Drive – Online Backup – save all your work without worrying about it again
Here is a List of the top Trending Paid Apple iPad and iPhone applications:
- Procreate (₹800) – a gem for aspiring artists and creators, this gives a cutting edge to draw and paint on the latest iPad
- GoodNotes 5 (₹699) – make good, searchable, notes with this app on your iPad
- LumaFusion (₹2,699) – the best pro video editing app across all platforms
- Human Anatomy Atlas 2021 (₹2,199) – discover hidden secrets and gems of the human anatomy in this 3D app, which works smoother with the new iOS update
- Nomad Sculpt (₹1,299) – the #1 sculpting Clay, ﬂatten, smooth, mask and many other brushes to help you out
Read – The Best Group Video Calling and Meeting Apps
Trending Games For iPad and iPhone in 2022
Here is a list of free trending games for the Apple iPad and iPhone in 2022:
- Asphalt 9: Legends – Asphalt’s latest is ultimately the best after the new iOS update.
- Call of Duty: Mobile – Build your own tactical squad and take on the world of terrorists and anti-terrorists.
- 8 Ball Pool – The classic is still unchallenged in 2022 thanks to the smoother graphics with the new Apple ios 3 update.
- Hole.io – Eat everything in sight and expand your black hole in this addictive game
- Battlegrounds Mobile India – PUBG players assemble!
Here is a List of the Top Trending Paid Games for the Apple iPad and iPhone in 2022:
- Minecraft (₹599) – explore inﬁnite worlds and build your own empire
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (₹599)– everyone’s 90s game is now on iPad for us to relive our childhood gaming
- Monopoly – Classic Board Game (₹349) – the classic board game is now available exclusively on the App store
- Bloons TD 6 (₹449) – craft your defense from a combination of Monkey Towers and other heroes
- RFS – Real Flight Simulator (₹29) – enjoy ﬂight simulation at its best with the Apple iOS 15.3 update
Learn more about the latest iOS update, Apple gadgets, applications and interactive widgets, here.
Read – Things To Know About The iOS 15.3 Update – Surprises Don’t Stop Coming